Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All about EXERCISE!!...just kidding..cupcakes

Recently I decided after my one year anniversary of not dong any vigorous exercise I would try to do some jumping jacks. I used to take martial arts so this was supposedly a no-brainer and much easier than pushups and situps. I used to be able to do 100 jumping jacks no problem....

That was before college and when my daily activities involved more computer work than any other human activity combined. Programming, lab work, papers, etc. I started a few clubs but later exercise slowly dwindled from little to zilch. Which resulted in my three jumping jacks a few days ago to be more of painful arm swinging.

Shocking isn't it? Jumping jacks hurt so much after I had abused my shoulders and back with almost two years of no exercise and lots of computer work. Also not to mention I owned a 10lb laptop which gave me should problems when I carried it around (Its not meant to be carried around but I had no choice).

I just bought an adorable pink netbook to help with my laptop issue.
Asus EeePc 1015PW

So now that the weather is SO much nicer I am thinking that perhaps I should start moving my limbs again.

PLAN
- Drink More Water
- 10 jumping jacks, 10 push ups, 10 situps (daily)
- sleep by 1-2am

This seems ridiculous but starting small is the best advice. It immediately tackles my main health problems which is my dehydration, my lack of exercise, and my lack of sleep. 2am seems really late but I used to sleep at 3-4am no problem so I slowly cut it down hour by hour.

But regardless of whatever plan for exercises I need sweets. Always. I go into withdrawel if I do not have sweets at least every few days.

Which brings me to Two Little Red Hens located in the Upper East Side in NYC.  Perfection in a cupcake. I only got a taste of a mini because I am poor but IT WAS AMAZING!! It was like the cosmos exploded in my mouth and told me its secrets the instant I bit into it and rolled the chocolatey goodness along my tongue, only to have those secrets dissappear when the cupcake was gone.

I need more cupcakes. And bubble tea. Cannot go wrong with more of both.

I am also looking for some good moist cupcake recipes since my recent endeavors came out a little more dry than I would like. (Perhaps that is a red velvet cupcake thing). Any suggestions for recipes would be love <3 as well as places that have good cupcakes or bubble tea.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment